Ralph Lauren Dress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm not as impressed w/ her ball gown as I was w/ her powder blue suit. She looks good, but, of course, she's going to look good in anything she wears.

I love Ivanka's ball gown!!!

I saw Kelly describing her dress and she looked like she was having alot of fun with it, laughing pretty good when describing it.
I admit that I kind of like it, the color blocking anyway. The buttons have to go, and it bothers me that her red gloves aren't a perfect match to the collar and hat.

The gloves bug me too!

I read somewhere that it was Gucci & cost $3600?

Loved everything about Melania's blue ensemble this morning, but I think the gown tonight is a miss. My 16 year old daughter loved it though.

I wonder if Kelly Ann lost a bet or something. ;)

Loved everything about Melania's blue ensemble this morning, but I think the gown tonight is a miss. My 16 year old daughter loved it though.

I wonder if Kelly Ann lost a bet or something. ;)

I can't even figure out what she was thinking... It was like, "Well, I'm not going to be able to compete w/ Melania or Ivanka, so I'll just wear this Revolution outfit! It'll be fun!"

I have a FB friend who's in her mid-twenties & she LOVES Melania's dress.

I hated the dress thought it was ugly. Someone on this thread said she looked classy hmm that is funny.

I can't even figure out what she was thinking... It was like, "Well, I'm not going to be able to compete w/ Melania or Ivanka, so I'll just wear this Revolution outfit! It'll be fun!"

I have a FB friend who's in her mid-twenties & she LOVES Melania's dress.

The problem is that the dress was designed as tribute to other side of the revolution. According to the website for the store she bought it from, Gucci designed it as a tribute to London. So it wasn't made in America or inspired by America.

She looks very pretty. Comments were made that the color was reminiscent of the color Jackie Kennedy wore on JFK's Inauguration Day. Melania looked very classy today
Sorry but this is not true. Just another example of the fake news that it is being put out by the some. On JFK's inauguration Jackie wore a camel or tan colored dress and coat designed by Oleg Cassini.
http://theenchantedmanor.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Inaguruation-ceremony-coat.jpg
and more details
http://theenchantedmanor.com/tag/jackie-kennedy-inaugural-ballgown-and-cape/
I don't blame you for repeating this but it drives me crazy to keep hearing the powder blue comparison. Whoever made this up did not do their research or had an agenda to compare her to Jackie.

By the way the blue was pretty it just looked nothing like Jackie Kennedy's inaugural coat and dress.

Sorry but this is not true. Just another example of the fake news that it is being put out by the some. On JFK's inauguration Jackie wore a camel or tan colored dress and coat designed by Oleg Cassini.
http://theenchantedmanor.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Inaguruation-ceremony-coat.jpg
and more details
http://theenchantedmanor.com/tag/jackie-kennedy-inaugural-ballgown-and-cape/
I don't blame you for repeating this but it drives me crazy to keep hearing the powder blue comparison. Whoever made this up did not do their research or had an agenda to compare her to Jackie.

By the way the blue was pretty it just looked nothing like Jackie Kennedy's inaugural coat and dress.

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately someone read it and saw a picture online online so whether it's true or not no longer matters.
That coat in your first link... Omg. I love vintage coats

I loved Melania's blue suit--stunning. Didn't care for Ivanka's white pant suit.

I also thought Michelle's red dress was a bit of a dud for her--it reminded me of one of those LuLaRoe dresses if you ever seen that clothing line sold on Facebook. It just hung there without any structure.

Last edited:
I loved the styling and color of Melania's suit. I thought the evening gown was just okay. Didn't hate it or love it. I didn't care for Michelle's dress and hair at all. I just thought it looked too casual for the occasion. I've seen her looking better.

I liked both Melania's dresses yesterday. I thought Tiffany was gorgeous in her dress. What really was noticeable was the difference in the two families between VP and President. The VP family very understated dresses and the Trumps all glitz and glam. You can really tell that it was there world and comfortable in it.

On the topic of Michelle. I didn't like the dress or hairstyle but I also commend her for not going all out and trying to fade into the background. This wasn't their moment and in my opinion tried to not be shiny and noticeable

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter