Rainforest One day pass?

WDisneyWLove

Mouseketeer
I was thinking about buying a couple of the one day passes but saw on another post that you can purchase a "cruise long pass". Does anyone know the price of this for 7 days on the fantasy? And...this may be a weird question.....What does one wear in the spa? Robes? Bathing suits? Gym clothes? Regular clothes? This will be my third Disney cruise and I've never gone in there. Thanks in advance!

I thought there were some threads with current prices. The length of cruise pass is purchased at the Spa once on board. Most people usually go the first afternoon.

You will want to wear a bathing suit and they have robes available. The rain forest on the fantasy has 3 different saunas and I think 4 types of rainforest showers. There are also the rock loungers and the 2 hot tubs. Granted you don't need a bathing suit, though when most of the amenities involve water, you may want to consider it. Though I have been known to plop onto a rock lounger on formal night right before dinner...

I was thinking about buying a couple of the one day passes but saw on another post that you can purchase a "cruise long pass". Does anyone know the price of this for 7 days on the fantasy? And...this may be a weird question.....What does one wear in the spa? Robes? Bathing suits? Gym clothes? Regular clothes? This will be my third Disney cruise and I've never gone in there. Thanks in advance!

Pre-purchasing the day passes is cheaper than the length of cruise pass even if you purchase the same number of day passes as the number of days of your cruise. But the day passes don't come with the scrubs which come with the length of cruise pass. I don't want the scrubs so it makes sense for me to just purchase the day passes. Plus, there's so much going on that I don't have time for the Rainforest Room every day.

For the Rainforest Room, wear your bathing suit with a robe over it. Robes are available in the spa locker room.

If you buy some day passes, they will ask you what names to put on them, but they are transferable. They just put names on them, so that if you are giving them as a gift the person they are for knows they got a gift. Likewise, you can use them any day you want, and go as often as you want on that day.

Wear your bathing suit, as it is co-ed, so you can't use the showers if you don't have something on under your robe. Plus you may sweat a lot in the steam rooms/dry sauna- so regular clothes or gym clothes would not be comfortable there.

My daughter (age 19) and I had week long passes for the Rainforest Room on the Dream, so we went every day- but I think I could have just been happy with a one day pass.

The one-day pass is intriguing, and I have a few questions.

Are the rock loungers heated?

Are they cleaned between guests?

What do most guests wear while using the loungers?

The one-day pass is intriguing, and I have a few questions.

Are the rock loungers heated?

Are they cleaned between guests?

What do most guests wear while using the loungers?

The tile loungers are heated. I have not seen them cleaned between guests, but guests generally wear robes over top their swim suits when they use the loungers.

We just did the fantasy and a week long pass was $149 for one or $199 (ish) for 2. I would stick with a one day pass....for me it wasn't all it was chalked up to be. I went on a port day and it was more crowded than I thought with rude guests making a lot of noise and literally screaming in the showers when they had cold water.

Can you buy a 1 day pass on board or do the 1 day passes have to be purchased in advance?

I have a 1 day pass that I'll probably use towards the beginning of our cruise. I'm considering purchasing a second one to use on Star Wars day as I'm not a huge SW fan and thinking it might be a nice treat for myself. That being said, I may find 1 day is enough so would rather stick with the 1 day pass I have if there is an option to add a second pass on board.

Can you buy a 1 day pass on board or do the 1 day passes have to be purchased in advance?

I have a 1 day pass that I'll probably use towards the beginning of our cruise. I'm considering purchasing a second one to use on Star Wars day as I'm not a huge SW fan and thinking it might be a nice treat for myself. That being said, I may find 1 day is enough so would rather stick with the 1 day pass I have if there is an option to add a second pass on board.

I've heard mixed reports. It may depend on your individual sailing and how many people bought the one day passes ahead of time and how many people bought the length of stay passes on board. For the most part, the 1-day's are ahead of time only and the length of stay of stay are on board only, but if they had lower numbers of passes purchased, they might sell you a one day pass on board.

Anyone have a specific experience with this.

I CAN tell you that the 1-day passes are transferable, so if you buy two, even if you put them both "in your name" someone else in your group could use the second one if you end up not wanting to. They were very accommodating about that when we asked on board. I can also tell you we intended to use our (my wife and I) passes earlier in the cruise, but we ended up not using them until the last full day. The time does get away from you...

Thanks so much @Anchors Away 2016! Lots of GREAT info there and things to think about! :)

I'm leaning towards buying the second one. The more I look at the Personal Navigators for Star Wars day the more time I'm seeing to myself.

Thanks for your input everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter