Rainforest Cafe PPO

xsarachireex

Earning My Ears
Is there any advantage to having a PPO ADR for Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom? I currently have a reservation for 8:30 and am thinking of going straight to Navi River (if I think my 2 year old will like it) or Kilimanjaro Safaris. I don't know enough about AK to know if this is an advantage.

I think 8:30 will be too late to give you any "advantage". You won't be done before 9am, if that's when AK opens. You'd be behind everyone else who had already been let into the park to wait for rope drop.

Double check hours as it gets closer, as Disney has extended AK's for Pandora. It's opening at 8am, with 7am EMH in June and that may be continued through summer season.

Thanks! I am still debating if I would be better off doing morning or evening at AK....if there isn't any advantage it might be better use of time to do a PPO elsewhere!

I don't think a PPO will help for Pandora. It's going to be mobbed for a while because it's new. FP the boat ride if at all possible!
A PPO at TH for the Safari would work better.

Rainforest is outside DAK,BUT it is past Bag Check.

No advantage dining at Rainforest,BUT there can be,depending on the CM working the "Rainforest tapstile" an advantage to entering the Park there.

Many times,I have been let through the Rainforest tapstile a few minutes before the Maingate is opened putting me ahead of the Maingate line at the ToL Rope Drop.

30967338422_14490a4d58_c.jpg

Last edited:
I would try to get PPO at TH as mentioned above, around 8am if opening at 9. Its a great brft with Mickey and the gang in Safari gear, and right next to Safari to jump on first thing. If it is EMH take advantage of it and make a late brft for a break after getting several things done early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter