• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rainbow Bridge

I am so sorry :(. Is Buddy the one in your avatar? That is a very memorable picture.

Doxdogy,

I am sure my Mulder was there at the Bridge to meet your Buddy. Unfortunately, I also know all too well how horrific the sudden passing of a furbaby can be. Our Mulder left us very unexpectedly a few months ago; he was somewhere between 4 and 5 years old. I was expecting many more years with him. But I know he is having much fun at the Rainbow Bridge, as is Buddy, eagerly anticipating the day that we meet them there.

My condolences to you and your family. :grouphug:

A few years ago our wonderful kitty Freddie passed over the Rainbow Bridge on his own accord. He too had a heart attack and is now waiting there patiently for us. It hurts I know. Buddy will be there waiting for you. Please take comfort knowing he will be with for eternity. Pets are awesome that way. :flower3:

I am so sorry for your loss. :sad1: We lost our beloved Buddy a year ago this past Monday. They touch our hearts forever, don't they?

:grouphug:

Wow, a lot of Dis pets have gone to the Bridge recently. My sympathies to all of you. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter