Rain, Rain Go Away! Will we still have fun at Disney today?

Rain is our secret weapon! It clears out the crowd and cools everything down. We look forward to it! I feel smothered by a poncho but we all wear ball caps. I also put EVERYTHING in zip lock baggies in our park bag before we leave the room each day.
Yes! Shorter lines were a plus!!

Rain is our secret weapon! It clears out the crowd and cools everything down. We look forward to it! I feel smothered by a poncho but we all wear ball caps. I also put EVERYTHING in zip lock baggies in our park bag before we leave the room each day.

Yes! No harm in rain, as long as it's not lightening. Put on parkas and have an adventure!

When I was young and went to DL it was so much fun on rainy days. People would leave and make it easier to ride the rides. As long as it is not freezing I would go for it. Heck you can take a shower later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter