Raglan Road vs. Rose and Crown

You didn't give us much info to help you!!! Who is in your party? What is more important to you location or food? Will you be in DTD anyway? Do you have any desire to see Illuminations from R & C?

We like both and we usually do both on our trips.
Rose & Crown has a fun. in Epcot environment. We usually book a ADR that will enable us to see Illuminations either from a patio table, or from the adjacent patio. The service is warm and friednly and the food is goo.
Raglan Road is a beautiful restaurant. It was built in Ireland, taken apart and reassembled in DTD. The service is great and the food is better than R & C.
The entertainment is great with a live band and the Irish Step Dancers. We love it for a fun night in DTD.
Depending on what you are looking for, both are great.

Haha, I just posted in your other thread too! I love Raglan Road! I haven't eaten at Rose and Crown so I can't compare the two. But I've had quite a few different dishes (calamari, shepherds pie,chicken) at Raglan and they have all been great! And the chocolate dessert is amazing!

I have had pretty bad food experiences at Rose and Crown twice. I wouldn't go back again. If you do go, I would not recommend the curry.

We've been to Rose & Crown about a dozen times, Raglan Road once. It's convenient to eat at R&C, that's why we go somewhat often. I wouldn't say the food is awesome or anything, but I do like the atmosphere. My favorite thing to get there is the cheese plate.

Raglan Road has a larger menu, I remember the food being pretty good too. We'll be returning there in October for dinner, so I hope to have a stronger opinion after that.

So honestly, if you're going to be in Epcot, go for R&C. If Downtown Disney, go for RR.

dischic89 said:
Haha, I just posted in your other thread too! I love Raglan Road! I haven't eaten at Rose and Crown so I can't compare the two. But I've had quite a few different dishes (calamari, shepherds pie,chicken) at Raglan and they have all been great! And the chocolate dessert is amazing!

Raglan Road has my favorite dessert! The Pavlova, it is unbelievable. I have never been to Rose & Crown, but can highly recommend Ragland. The kids loved the entertainment too.

I love both. As a British girl, I'd say Raglan Road food is a little more authentic. I worked at the R&C so I'm very fond of it, and the food has always been delicious. Raglan Road is great for entertainment but you can't beat R&C for their fireworks view.

We like both as well, but I give Raglan Road the edge because they have a more extensive and somewhat unique menu.

Rose and Crown is good if you are looking for the old stand bys.

Raglan Road is a must do for us every Disney trip. We did Rose & Crown once for the Illuminations awesome seating (and it was awesome) but the meal didn't wow us.
Grr's Bread Pudding at Raglan Road! And I hate bread pudding. The entertainment is great. The food is awesome! There really is no comparison for my family.

No comparison... Raglan Road is one of, if not our favorite, restaurant in WDW. We hit it every visit. The menu is great, with lots of choices, and we've never been disappointed with any entree we've ordered. Lots of specialty drinks, if you're so inclined. I grab the Four Provinces flight of beers when I'm there. For dessert, there's only one option - the bread pudding! And I hate bread pudding!

Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter