• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Radisson Blu - any thoughts?

Booknut

<font color=green>I couldn't figure out why people
Hi,

We are planning a surprise trip to DLP for my 7 year old daughter - won't tell her until the day we are going!

We got a very good deal at the Radisson Blu for £83 a night for half term - it looked nice and had a swimming pool. Would love to hear from any of you who have stayed there - did you enjoy it? What was shuttle bus service like?

TIA :)

I have stayed several times at the Radisson Blu and highly recommend it. It is actually my favorite non-Disney hotel. The rooms are nice, espcially the bathrooms. Also the pool and sauna area is very nice.

I don't have any experience with the bus service, since I drove with my car.

Thoroughly recommend it have stayed several times.Breakfast a little calmer than some of the other hotels.Rooms are spacious and of a high standard.Pool although small does not get very busy.The staff are very helpful and friendly.We used the shuttle bus had no problems although it is a small bus we never had to wait long to be taken to the park.Personally one of my favourite hotels I tend to stay in the Radisson hotels in other countries as I know the standard of service will be good.As an off site hotel i would have no hesitation in recommending it .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter