Rack Up Your Posts with Random Stuff;

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome?

I had my hair cut... i don't like it. It's too short!

I don't like my hair short... it feels weird! The hairdresser knew I was growing my hair...

You watched Doctor Who yet?

I was growing mine...

The hairdresser knew, but because my mum wasn't at home to remind him (yes we get ours done at home because we're special) he cut it short -_-

I was growing mine...

The hairdresser knew, but because my mum wasn't at home to remind him (yes we get ours done at home because we're special) he cut it short -_-

That is so cool that you can get your haircut at home! Me, I have to walk all the way down to the plaza in the pouring rain.:scared1:.

The people there are really weird...but not in a bad way. Just in the "im better than you little girl" way. :rolleyes1

lol :p

I like my hair being cut at home because right after, I have to dunk my head into a water filled sink to get rid of all stray hairs :p

I like my hair being cut at home because right after, I have to dunk my head into a water filled sink to get rid of all stray hairs :p

:rotfl: me too. Just not in a water filled sink. But, whatever, as soon as it's over i'll be happy!!

Than I must fill out my job application :lovestruc :flower3:

motorola-krzr-1.jpg

woo.

I'm waiting until my GCSEs are over until I decide to get a summer job...

you want that phone?

I'm saving up money for this thing I want to do. It's some camp at Busch Gardens & Sea World :-D

GCSEs are the exams we have to do so we can prove we've done well in a lesson and will help us get better exams.

I know there's also IGCSEs which is the internation version :p

I'm back.

Listening to Sorcerer radio.
I'm trying to figure out if this free trial is for the VIP or the desktop live365.
Hopefully just the VIP.
I like the desktop thing. :p

I would do the free trial, but you need to give a credit card number -_-

I just downloaded the desktop and it gave me a free trial without putting anything in. :confused3

Oh, and it's just the VIP.
I'm pretty sure.
Which means I get to keep the desktop and don't have to go on the internet for it! =D

It's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter