Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really cold inside, my sister and I don't feel like turing off the fan or the cooler...

It's always really hot when I get home from school, I don't really think it gets that cold here in Arizona, but I've seen snow before, when I was in 7th grade in Tucson, Arizona I don't remember what month it was it but the day was Monday and we didn't have to go to school until 12:00PM. And about five years ago when I was in 2nd grade in Ajo, Arizona on the last day on Jan....

we are just fine thank you. I am moving to WI where he is. His company offered me a job. :goodvibes Hows school?

Oh Yay. Congrats :D

School's going good.We have an early release day on Thursday and no school on Friday. Woot for a long weekend.:goodvibes

Oh Yay. Congrats :D

School's going good.We have an early release day on Thursday and no school on Friday. Woot for a long weekend.:goodvibes

woot indeed...oh...p.s gave the florist their deposit...just little stuff left as far as the wedding planning goes...were u the one taking sign language?

I was watching the extra stuff on the Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning DVD when it started to snow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter