Rack Up Yo' Posts With Random Stuff...Take 133

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mum still doesn't understand what Facebook is.
my mum has facebook but she gets really confused by it :rotfl:
parents can be so stupid when it comes to teenager stuff... for example i got a twilight poster in a magazine and my mum saw it and was like "what's twilight? is it like a tv show or something?" i was like omg mum!

I wish more teenagers read books... There's barely anyone I know that reads. They all think it's uncool...

It really is sad that more kids are interested in video games then books. Video games become outdated over time but books NEVER go out of style.

Almost everyone in my classes at school don't read. Most of my friends don't read. My sisters don't read. Their friends don't read...

Mitzi and a couple of her friends are dyslexic, so they find it hard to read.

I love video games and reading.
As long as I can find something interesting.
I hate reading when the book is so boring.

I'm reading My sisters bones right now.

I have a rule about books. If I don't get interested in the first 10 pages I stop reading.

The worst book I ever read was Life of Pi. *Shudders*

I tried reading The Scarlett Letter a few days ago. (I'm obviously the only one who doesn't know she committed adultery and the letter is an actual letter of an alphabet, not one you send.)

But I got like...5 pages and was twitching.
I'm fine with bigger words, but I was completely lost.

I'm reading Around the World in 80 Days atm.

I've only read 3 full books on my DS game...

I tried reading The Scarlett Letter a few days ago. (I'm obviously the only one who doesn't know she committed adultery and the letter is an actual letter of an alphabet, not one you send.)

But I got like...5 pages and was twitching.
I'm fine with bigger words, but I was completely lost.

I've never read that book but I always thought that it was a letter like you send too.

What letter was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter