• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

R there any Free breakfast with any of the budget or semi

The Comfort Inn Maingate located 7675 W. Irlo Bronson has a free breakfast buffet with waffles, eggs, sausage, donuts, etc. The hotel is really close to Animal Kingdom using Sherbeth Rd.

You could try the Hampton Inn on Palm Parkway. Very close to WDW, great hot breakfast and it was under $100.00 for the room.

You can get a one bedroom suite that sleeps 6 and has a living room and a kitchen at Quality Suites lake Buena Vista for around $70 a night if you book it online and pre-pay.

They have a free hot breakfast included in the room price and if you have 6 ppl in your party what you pay for the room barely covers the cost of breakfast for everybody. So I think it is a steal.

It is in between Disney and Universal and is surrounded by shops and restaurants in a good area.

8200 Palm Parkway.

MinnieLovesMickey12 said:
You can get a one bedroom suite that sleeps 6 and has a living room and a kitchen at Quality Suites lake Buena Vista for around $70 a night if you book it online and pre-pay.

They have a free hot breakfast included in the room price and if you have 6 ppl in your party what you pay for the room barely covers the cost of breakfast for everybody. So I think it is a steal.

It is in between Disney and Universal and is surrounded by shops and restaurants in a good area.

8200 Palm Parkway.

That is amazing! We stay at the clarion on palm parkway the four of us and have no bfast for $50/nite. Love the location next to the cicis. I am gonna check this place out! Would love bfast and more space! Seems to good to be true ;)

8200 Palm Parkway.

YOu can? where did you book that? I've never seen it less than $100 per night.

YOu can? where did you book that? I've never seen it less than $100 per night.

Did you look under choice privilege member.? It's a free sign up and can give you a cheaper rate there. We are staying in a 2 bedroom for 156 with taxes. But that is for a 2 bedroom and 7 people.

Did you look under choice privilege member.? It's a free sign up and can give you a cheaper rate there. We are staying in a 2 bedroom for 156 with taxes. But that is for a 2 bedroom and 7 people.

Thanks. We don't need a BIG room, but that's great for next tripw ith 4 of us!!!

I go through this website to book. The pre-pay rate is even cheaper than the choice member price. I am a choice member but I alway pre-book and pre-pay and get the lowest rate. Even during Thanksgiving week this year it is only $71 a night in the one bedroom.

http://www.qualityinn.com/hotel-orl...&nchild3=&nadult4=&nchild4=&nadult5=&nchild5=

It seems too good to be true but it's not. And I also love that it is about one block from CiCi's. We go eat there every time we come to Orlando.

The 2 bedroom sleeps 8 and you get free breakfast for all 8 ppl. The one bedroom sleeps 6. We always get the one bedroom with a King bed because we only stay there when we don't have the kids with us. We love it.

The only reason we aren't staying there again this November is because we bought into the Wyndham timeshare system and get to stay at Bonnet Creek with our points.

I don't know what i'm doing wrong, it's really a high rate here. Where do you see the pre book choice option?

thanks

I go through this website to book. The pre-pay rate is even cheaper than the choice member price. I am a choice member but I alway pre-book and pre-pay and get the lowest rate. Even during Thanksgiving week this year it is only $71 a night in the one bedroom.

http://www.qualityinn.com/hotel-orl...&nchild3=&nadult4=&nchild4=&nadult5=&nchild5=

It seems too good to be true but it's not. And I also love that it is about one block from CiCi's. We go eat there every time we come to Orlando.

The 2 bedroom sleeps 8 and you get free breakfast for all 8 ppl. The one bedroom sleeps 6. We always get the one bedroom with a King bed because we only stay there when we don't have the kids with us. We love it.

The only reason we aren't staying there again this November is because we bought into the Wyndham timeshare system and get to stay at Bonnet Creek with our points.

I don't know what i'm doing wrong, it's really a high rate here. Where do you see the pre book choice option?

thanks

Click the link in the PP.

In the top bar, put in your dates, # of adults and children, and click where it says "significant organization" and select "best available rate."

Click search.

There will be 2 tabs shown, click "advance purchase rate." I just put in our dates for sept and got $72.80 for a 1br and $119 for a 2br.

I can't get it to show up either and I'm logged into my account... However; I am on my phone so I'm thinking it may be visible if I log in on a computer instead.
Thanks for the heads up... Doing lots of off site research.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Comfort Suites Maingate East seems to have good rates, too. And good tripadvisor reviews.

For our dates in October, double queen suites are $80.99 (about $90 with taxes and everything.) Probably cheaper in September.

Use code LSAVE on their website for the best rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter