|r|a|n|d|o|m|

nightmareb4xmas

"If you leave you're leaving the best and then you
im really bored. im irritated. im sad. im bored some more. this thread is totally pointless. im not tired at all. im really really sad. i am the saddest person on the face of this planet, along with my friend Nicole. It's 10:30 here, and i dont know what to do. i dont know.

BLAH!

I don't blame you for being sad or anything but you should be happy there must be another person in the world that is sadder or agnger than you

im sad cause mcr came to pittsbrugh yesterday...and guess who wasnt there and was crying about all of yesterday...*points to myself*...the vans warped tour...so i missed like a ton of bands that i adore

yeah they're going on a headline tour this fall, so im praying they come to pittsburgh!!

oh, they'll be back....they always come back.

*rides away on a horse into the sunset*

nightmareb4xmas said:
im sad cause mcr came to pittsbrugh yesterday...and guess who wasnt there and was crying about all of yesterday...*points to myself*...the vans warped tour...so i missed like a ton of bands that i adore

That's a big reason to be sad

dont worry hun ^^;; im missing him in the concert that'll be here quite soon. i feel your pain. :rotfl:

You know, there are people sadder than you in New Orleans and Biloxi, I can assure you.

I LUV MCR <3 said:
I would like Kill myself if that happend to me
Not to give you ideas or make you more sad

Oh gosh, if you'd kill yourself over that, you're not gonna live long in this world. Lots of crap happens.
They aren't coming to NH, btw. I'm letting you know now so you won't get upset and kill yourself, like you said. We wouldn't want people dying all over the place just because of a band. That would be upsetting.
:rolleyes:

I can ASSURE you that I'm sadder than you
We have to go back to school tommorrow :teacher:
and I don't want summer to go cuz up here in WI it's a 4 season year for us
and it sucks really badly WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TiggerLove101 said:
Oh gosh, if you'd kill yourself over that, you're not gonna live long in this world. Lots of crap happens.
They aren't coming to NH, btw. I'm letting you know now so you won't get upset and kill yourself, like you said. We wouldn't want people dying all over the place just because of a band. That would be upsetting.
:rolleyes:

you thought I was really serouis ok I would be mad and sad like sarah was but I wouldnt kill myself I just use that as a way to explane how I would feel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter