Quietest Resort

I would say my most peaceful stay as to be CSR but I know construction is going on now so who knows about the noise level. I've also stayed at AS Movie in April before never had a noise problem

Everyone's threshold for loud is different. I honestly don't remember Pop being that loud the couple times I stayed there (one was like 12/28 to 1/5 so it was definitely crowded). Granted my other stay I was in the 1970s buildings and still have nightmares of the disco music in the courtyard....

My experience is somewhat limited, however in my opinion if you get a room at the AKL away from the lobby it gets very quiet!! Kidani in particular is quiet, and while there is a good deal of activity in the lobby areas, it dies down very quickly!!

I think in part because there is really no reason to back in the wings of the hotel; as opposed to the poly for instance where one might be walking to the TCC or GF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter