Quick Trip, need advice: Studios or AK?

One park option...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AK, for sure - they will love Finding Nemo and Lion King Show. Not very much at DHS. It actually won't matter much with 1 yr. old, but the 6 yr. old would probably prefer AK if he likes animals.

Actually, to be honest, neither would be my choice, I would take extra time at MK. They both could enjoy that. You can't go to that park too much with little ones - they love it!

Thanks for all the advice.... I decided to skip a park, and do the Hoop Dee Doo Revue instead :-) We may try for a park on Thursday! I have to keep reminding myself, this is just a *bonus* trip, anything is better than the nothing we'd be doing at home :-)

Thanks for all the advice.... I decided to skip a park, and do the Hoop Dee Doo Revue instead :-) We may try for a park on Thursday! I have to keep reminding myself, this is just a *bonus* trip, anything is better than the nothing we'd be doing at home :-)
Remember if you have time you can go to AKL and see animals there for free. You could walk to dhs and grab a bus from there or just do uber or taxi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter