Quick service or table service for snack credits?

Alex Aymar

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone was wondering I read recently that you can no longer exchange quick service for snack credits is this true ? Is it the same that you can't do it for table service? If it is allowed how many snack credits are each worth ? Anyone know that's been there lately? Thank you

Hi everyone was wondering I read recently that you can no longer exchange quick service for snack credits is this true ? Is it the same that you can't do it for table service? If it is allowed how many snack credits are each worth ? Anyone know that's been there lately? Thank you

We don't have an answer for this. As of tomorrow all QS meals consist only of entree and drink, so the old exchange of 3 snacks for one QS credit is very questionable. They MIGHT allow an exchange for two snacks, but until someone tries to do it, we just won't know. As for TS to snacks, that will probably depend on what they decide to do with the QS exchange. If they allow the QS, they'll probably allow the TS, but it could be just for two snacks....talk about losing money!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter