Quick serve plan and oop

Iheart3

Earning My Ears
My kids (DS30,DD25 and DD15) and I are going to WDW in November. We are staying at Pop Century in two rooms. I was originally planning on paying all meals and snacks out of pocket. I am getting a grocery delivery for breakfast items and some snacks and drinks. We will mostly eat quick serve with probably one Disney snack each per day. I was planning one maybe two table serve meals during our 4 days in the parks ( 5 day plan though because of day before arrival). What I have come up with as a possibility is just get a quick serve plan for one room (two people) and split it for all four of us. We could use it to pay for the more expensive meals and there would be enough snack credits for us each to have one per day. We would just need to pay for table serve meals two more refillable mugs and the less expensive quick serve meals. Also we are there during F & W so I thought using snack credits for more expensive snacks might work well. I was wondering if anyone has done it and how it worked out.

Last edited:
Yes, you could do this. There is a whole thread about sharing, mostly table service but should be even easier sharing quick service. Some snacks are $7-9. I have a split stay coming up and we may just book for part of our stay and maximize the 2 nights on plan over 3 full days and we would have our mugs for the whole stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter