Quick question about booking for next year

ryan840

DIS Veteran
Hi. I want to surprise my husband with a stay at the Swan and Dolphin hotels for our stay next year. (We were planning on spending the weekend at ASMo but he loves the look of the buildings at the Swan and Dolphin). My question is this- I want to call and see if I have a code attached to my name, and I have no idea how codes work- are they for any/all hotels, or a certain one, and do they have expiration dates? Any info you have to offer on the hotel would also be great, I've only seen the outside and have no idea what they are like (fancy, super fancy, no so fancy, etc...) Ok, so it turned out to be a not so quick question, sorry! :blush: Thanks!

The Pin Codes that may be attached to your name when you call are only for Disney owned and operated Resorts. I would book a Disney Resort, perhaps Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge with a Savannah view. Your son would love the pool, the slide, and the animals too. Your husband would like the jacuzzi, the fitness center, and think of the Magical Experiences he could have pointing out the animals with your son. This is one of the less expensive Deluxe Resorts and there are so many benefits to staying at a Disney Resort. For example...
1) Disney's Magical Express
2) Balconies/Patios with doors and windows that open
3) Key To The World (Charge card,Tickets,ID, and Room Key in one)
4) Ability to charge most things at WDW back to your room

The Swan & Dolphin are beautiful Resorts and the pool is pretty cool but you could just visit there as well.

:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter