Questions that keep me up at night...

Like others, I don't think there are many low seasons anymore. However, September seems to be slower, but it is as hot as the surface of the sun, to me, LOL. We tried it once and about melted walking around Epcot.

I believe revenge travel is slowing down with the economy and inflation as main reasons.

WDW has always been expensive. We have been going since l977 and have always paid more than other destinations. However, the cost was worth it to us every time, but not anymore. The return of investment is just not there any more for us due to the many factors that have been discussed over and over on here.
It took alot for us to quit disney, but we did reach that point. We have switched to Universal, which we have always loved. No going back for us, Unless they change all their ways and go back to the way it was with excellent customer service and actually caring about the parks and people.

I think a lot of people charge their vacations and then pay them off. It's their business how they finance their vacations, IMO. But CC debt can be a bad thing if it is not paid off. We are not super savers, whatever that is? And we dont' go into debt for vacations. We are retired and have provided for travel in our older years.
Thank you for your input. I would have loved to see WDW back in the good 'ol days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter