Questions About The Intimate Package

VelvetGloves

<font color=teal>Breadstick Fairy><br><font color=
Hello!
I decided a long time ago to get married at Disney World. The Intimate is perfect for me because I'm close to my family and have only one or two close friends. Unfortunately, parts of the Intimate package don't work too well for me. For example, I have an annual pass, so I don't need the Length of Stay Pass that comes with the package. Also, it comes with four nights at a Deluxe hotel, but I would prefer to spend eight to ten nights at Port Orleans Riverside. Does anyone know if these things can be changed in the package? Also, do they do weddings in mid-May?
I have tons of other questions, but I'll stop with these few for now. I have looked at some of the Disney brochures and different websites, but I hadn't found the answers to these questions. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

VelvetGloves

We got married on 2/6/03 and we did the add-on intimate package. If I remember correctly it was $2960 for the Wedding Pavilion and included everything *except* park passes and hotel room. It worked out very well for us - we stayed at POR for 8 nights on the Silver Plan.

This info is from *this* year however, I don't know if it will still apply to 2004 (or whatever year you're planning). I'm sure if you call FTW and ask someone will be able to help you.

You can have an intimate wedding year-round, so no problem with mid-May:D In the planning info. Disney sends out, I think it lists the price and then says selected dates; those dates are the value season prices. So you can book an intimate wedding the rest of the year, it just won't fall into the value season price that the quote is given for in the information. Make sense?

If you get a chance, check out yourfairytale.com and/or join the Disneymooners; you'll find tons of information.

Best wishes with your planning:D

Hello,
I'm having an intimate wedding january 2004 at the polynesian resort. We did what they call an intimate add on package. This package is added on to your nights stay at a disney hotel of your choosing. This is great if you already have tickets as this package does not include tickets or resorts stay. The 2004 amenties to this package include
*Onsite Coordinator
*Officiant
*Bouquet for brida and boutoniere for groom
*Violinist
*Two tier wedding cake and 1 bottle champagne
*Disney WEdding Certificate
*4 hour limousine charter
*Intimate Wedding Photography Package with album. Includes 2 hours of coverage with 12 photos.
This Delux intimate add on is 2300
The Premium initimate add on is 3100. The premium you get to have at the wedding pavalion that's the only difference. If your interested about the disney add on package just call disney. I didn't find out about them until I joined this site. If you have anymore questions let me know!

Hey, thanks for the quick reply. That helped a lot. I was really worried that they didn't have an add on type package. I have another question though. Do you know if guests for an intimate wedding have to stay on Disney property?

Thanks again!

VelvetGloves

I just booked my intimate wedding. We did the add on package for a wedding at Sea Breeze Point in March. Price of the add on is $2300 plus whatever extra's. I'm going to meet with my planner in October to finalize everything, I can't wait :)

Disney asks for your guest to stay at the resorts if they are traveling. I'm sure there are ways of getting around it, but in the planning packet that disney sends you they make you fill out a guest list and you have to put down resort and reservation number. we are having all of our guests stay on disney property that way it's easier to keep everybody together, also we can pick everyone one up in the limo that way. Your best bet is to contact disney the worst part is you don't get to much info on the intimate weddings till you book one. They gave me tons on customs weddings(video, brochures, ect. ) Let me know how things go.

Mmschwaba, I don't think they make you do all that for an intimate wedding. In fact, I don't think your guests have to stay on property, though I'm sure Disney would prefer they did.

We had 8 guests for our intimate wedding on 2/6/03. 4 stayed at the Grosvenor, 4 at POR; it was no problem. I think that they would *prefer* if your guests were all on-property, but you don't have to guarantee room nights or anything like custom weddings. We sent our guest list form back with just names/no resorts even - wonderful in-laws who knew about our wedding since 11/01 and didn't make reservations until 2/03, but that's another story;)

The guest list is mostly for the limo pick-ups (I think), but if you have any changes last minute, that's also not a problem. Said in-laws informed us on 2/1/03 that they would be staying in Port Orleans French Quarter; we discovered on 2/5/03 that they were in fact at Riverside... Panic, and a quick call to our coordinator and all was well.

Once everything is said and done, you'll be pleasantly surprised at how easily everything falls into place. Disney is wonderful for that:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter