Questions about Shopping in the Parks

AlyssinWonderland

Lost in the Looking Glass
Hello! Quick question! My family is heading back home in early March. I've read that when shopping in the parks you can no longer arrange for your bags/shopping to be delivered to your resort. My question is- Are you able to have the shop hold your bags? Or have them brought up to the front of the parks and held? If not, what are people doing? Just carrying their purchases all day? We tend to be pretty big shoppers so I'm looking for advice! Thank you in advance!

You will need to either carry it with you or, wait until the end of the day and shop then as sending to resort or front of park is not currently available. If you purchase a lot in the same store shipping home may be another option. Not sure how costly that is though.

Hello! Quick question! My family is heading back home in early March. I've read that when shopping in the parks you can no longer arrange for your bags/shopping to be delivered to your resort. My question is- Are you able to have the shop hold your bags? Or have them brought up to the front of the parks and held? If not, what are people doing? Just carrying their purchases all day? We tend to be pretty big shoppers so I'm looking for advice! Thank you in advance!
There still is no front of the park pick up service and I do not believe the shops have the ability to store purchases for customers. You could have your purchases shipped home. You could rent a locker and take your purchases there for the day. Or you could wait until the end of your park day to go shopping.

I really miss the front-of-the-park delivery and I'm not even a big shopper.

Agree w previous posters from my last three recent trips.

One day I had so much I went back to the front of park and used a locker.

Another two days I was using an ECV for a temporary issue and I put a bag behind my back and two big ones by my feet and some items in basket.

I’ve seen a few people strolling thru the parks “outlet style” with roller luggage for their shopping excursions and also have seen strollers loaded up lol

It's been several years since we used ship-to-home, but it didn't cost much more than shipping anything from home via UPS.

It could be a really good service for heavy, fragile or art objects. Disney packs things beautifully. We bought a fairly delicate Japanese teapot with two cups. They wrapped each in bubble wrap and put them back into the sturdy box that came with the set.

Probably can't assure you of as speedy service these days as we had, unfortunately. We got home late morning and our Disney package arrived that afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter