Question regarding HHI resort

Mom2Four

Mouseketeer
we are visiting HHI this summer and staying at a condo. I’m wondering if we would be able to visit the Disney resort on our trip, just to check it out.

You can certainly wander the grounds - if you drive over, tell the gate you are members and would like to check out the resort. Or park at the marina, check out the stores (buy some treats at Hilton Head Social Bakery - you will be sorry if you don't), and cross the bridge (You can't use the pool or community hall or anything, but they'll let you wander around and buy a Mickey Bar. The Beach House is behind a gate, but you can walk around the outside and check that out. Don't expect to be able to see rooms, they are booked solid in the Summers.

Unfortunately, currently the resort is only allowing guests on property. There is a sign stating this across the bridge next to the entry gate. I was there two weeks ago and the sign is still there. There is no way of knowing whether that will change this summer.

Unfortunately, currently the resort is only allowing guests on property. There is a sign stating this across the bridge next to the entry gate. I was there two weeks ago and the sign is still there. There is no way of knowing whether that will change this summer.

Oh, thanks, I'd forgotten....

(But do go to the Social Bakery)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter