Question re: booking future cruise onboard

SamIam929

Earning My Ears
Just home from the 10/13 Dream cruise to the Bahamas (amazing!!). Wednesday evening, I went to the future cruise desk and booked for the 11/30/14 DisCruise 5.0. I gave them Dreams Unlimited as my agency and was told I'd get my confirmation by email. Will the email be coming from Disney or Dreams Unlimited? Haven't heard anything yet.

I had listed Costco as my TA and had an email from DCL within a few minutes after booking. We were in Nassau and I checked on my phone and it popped up.

Have you tried logging in to your account online through DCL to see if it's all least listed in your cruises? That's what I'd do next :)

Good luck,
Heather

Just home from the 10/13 Dream cruise to the Bahamas (amazing!!). Wednesday evening, I went to the future cruise desk and booked for the 11/30/14 DisCruise 5.0. I gave them Dreams Unlimited as my agency and was told I'd get my confirmation by email. Will the email be coming from Disney or Dreams Unlimited? Haven't heard anything yet.

I booked online during the DVC Member cruise and was told I would get an email. I got no email from either DCL or Dreams Unlimited. I went to the disney cruise web site, and saw I did have the reservation for the future cruise, so I contacted Dreams Unlimited, and we are all set now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter