• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question RE: "A credit will be applied to your hotel account"

Under the Library

"Make a wish & do as dreamers do"
Howdy friends! I'm not sure where to post this so please move it if this isn't the correct place.

We just changed our reservation from a deluxe to FW b/c we have always wanted to camp at Disney! So we have a credit and I've never encountered that before in this situation. The text is -

Credit Information
Updated Reservation Date: April 26, 2017
Your previously paid amount was applied to your updated reservation and resulted in a credit. A total of
$xxx
will be applied to your hotel account

My question is, will this just be a credit we can use on our magic bands while in the World? Thanks for your help!!:ewok:

Howdy friends! I'm not sure where to post this so please move it if this isn't the correct place.

We just changed our reservation from a deluxe to FW b/c we have always wanted to camp at Disney! So we have a credit and I've never encountered that before in this situation. The text is -

Credit Information
Updated Reservation Date: April 26, 2017
Your previously paid amount was applied to your updated reservation and resulted in a credit. A total of
$xxx
will be applied to your hotel account

My question is, will this just be a credit we can use on our magic bands while in the World? Thanks for your help!!:ewok:
The credit will be on your hotel account which is where charges go to when you use your magic band to charge. So....the credited money won't be on your physical magic band (as nothing is actually stored on your magic band) but any amount you charge back to your resort using your magic band will be applied towards that credit. Once you gave used up the credited amount you will start accruing a balance due on your resort account. Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter