• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question on possible free dinning Sept 2017

tink15823

DIS Veteran
While looking at 2016 free dinning offers we noticed that All Star Movies was on the blackout list . We had free dinning at ASMO in 2008, 2010 can you tell me when they started blacking out ASMO . Do you think they will open ASMO back up for free dinning if offered again ? We are hoping for free dinning September 2017 our kids want to go back to ASMO as they are brining friends that have never been to Disney .

Don't know for sure, but if I had to venture a guess, it's because they were already having no problem booking the place. The offers are meant to entice people to book there, to book their rooms. If those rooms regularly sell out on their own, there is no enticement needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter