Question on DDP

jtolpin

Earning My Ears
Help, please, folks... :)

I'm so confused as a newbie on this.

We have the MYW+Dining for the 5 of us (2 adult, 3 kids age 10,8, and 5)

How do I determine which places to have TS for and when (all dinner?)

We wanted one character breakfast (did not have to be cinderella, but the girls did NOT want Winne the Pooh either..) :)

If we get a character breakfast, is that a TS?

But more importantly, really, is picking the right places for dinner. We're not so concerned about breakfast or lunch, but our middle daughter with multiple food allergies wants to order dinner off the menu too.

We know she can based on what we read, but how do we add that into the mix...? I filled out the dietary form that will get passed around to the chefs, but how do I make reservations for a place, if I dont know if they can make something safe? kwim?

Thx so much... I'm learning quite a bit from you all.

Jason

For which restaurants to pick, I suggest looking at allearsnet.com. They have a very user friendly list of all of the restaurants. Click on the restaurant that sounds interesting and the menu pops up. http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menus.htm

Allergies - When you make your reservations make sure to note your daughters needs with the rep taking your call. They'll put a note on your reservation and when you are seated at the restaurant the chef will come out and talk to you about what is safe and what is not.

Which restaurants are included on the plan? Again using allearsnet.com as your reference point, they have a cool graphic that shows you which restaurants are what. If a restaurant looks interesting, click on the name here and it will take you to the menu. http://www.allearsnet.com/pl/packages08a.htm

Character breakfasts that aren't Winnie the Pooh and not CRT:
Ohana's - Lilo & Stitch
1900 Park Fare - Alice in Wonderland and Mary Poppins
Chef Mickey's - Mickey and the gang
Tusker House - Donald and friends

Again, just click on the restaurant choice and they'll give you the usual characters. However, no characters are absolutely guaranteed, they are all subject to change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter