Question of Multiple Having Multiple PI Offers

mglass

Earning My Ears
I'm curious what happens if you applied to multiple PIs? Is it possible to get offers from more than one internship and choose the one you like better?

That happened for me. They gave me the call with the first offer and I accepted, knowing I had other offers pending but not thinking I'd get any of them. Two days later I got the call for the second offer and they were super nice about it. They congratulated me and then said if I wanted to cancel the first offer it wouldn't look bad on me at all. I was told all the details of both and given a day or two to think about it. I ended up going with the first offer, but it was comforting to know I was allowed to change my mind if I wanted. Without wanting to sound like a snob, it's apparently VERY rare that people get offered two. Good luck to you!!

Awesome, thanks. Makes me feel relieved. I'll work hard on the interview I have coming up and look forward to the other ones that are in play for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter