QUESTION- Magic Bands and Stroller

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi. I booked a trip for my friends and their kids/grandkids. They are going September 10-17, 2016.

I booked them in a two bedroom at BLT renting points from someone I have used before. I purchased their MNSSHP and park tickets directly through Disney through my friends MDE account I made.

On Friday, I went to my friends house and she did not get her MBs. She has hard plastic tickets for all of their party of seven.

I set up the MBs with names a while ago and wven had them choose colors.

Why didn't they get their MBs? Even when I have rented points, I always received MBs.

Also, is there a stroller rental company that most like to use? My kids are 22 and 18 so Im not up on this information any longer.

Thank you all!

Hi. I booked a trip for my friends and their kids/grandkids. They are going September 10-17, 2016.

I booked them in a two bedroom at BLT renting points from someone I have used before. I purchased their MNSSHP and park tickets directly through Disney through my friends MDE account I made.

On Friday, I went to my friends house and she did not get her MBs. She has hard plastic tickets for all of their party of seven.

I set up the MBs with names a while ago and wven had them choose colors.

Why didn't they get their MBs? Even when I have rented points, I always received MBs.

Also, is there a stroller rental company that most like to use? My kids are 22 and 18 so Im not up on this information any longer.

Thank you all!

Hi :), We've used Kingdom Stollers in the past and have always been happy. They deliver and pick up at your resort and have a nice selection of strollers at reasonable prices. Its been a few years since we've used them but I do remember that they always included a rain cover for the stroller and a soft sided cooler. I just looked on their site and they don't make mention of that so I'm not sure if those things would still be included. Renting from an outside company, as opposed to renting the on site Disney strollers, is great because you always have the stroller with you to use whenever you want. The only PIA is getting on the bus with them. If your friends will have a car they won't have the hassle of the bus.

If you look on the MDE account that you setup for them, is there any information/messages? I recall getting shipping alerts when they had sent the MBs in the past. They may be arriving any day, but should show there. Alternately, how long ago did you customize the bands? If it was less than 30 days before the start of the trip they won't ship the bands, but they will be waiting for them at check in.

Magic Strollers is run by the owners of Owners Locker. They get great reviews and will also pick up and deliver to all resorts.

Thank you all so much! I customized the bands a few months ago. Also last week I didnt have any messages saying they shipped. The ressie for BLT is secure and showing so Im not sure what the problem is. I wanted avoid calling but I guess I may need to call.

Thanks for the information about tnhe strollers.

Thank you all so much! I customized the bands a few months ago. Also last week I didnt have any messages saying they shipped. The ressie for BLT is secure and showing so Im not sure what the problem is. I wanted avoid calling but I guess I may need to call.

Thanks for the information about tnhe strollers.

Did you check what the shipping address was for the magic bands? I know when I booked through orbits it made the magic band address the Orbitz headquarters so maybe using someone else's points set the address to that person's address. :confused3

I customized the bands a few months ago. Also last week I didnt have any messages saying they shipped. The ressie for BLT is secure and showing so Im not sure what the problem is. I wanted avoid calling but I guess I may need to call.

They send the out around (IME) 21 days before the trip. Even if you customize them months out they ship them right before. You need to click into the MB area of the MDE and look at it. See what it says. Check the address. etc. No need to call until you have done that and still see nothing weird.

We are going that same week and received our MB's a week ago. You should probably give them a call.

Whatever email is associated with your MDE check it. Disney Destinations sends the email. They send an email reminding you to customize, that the MB's shipped, and that they were delivered.

Is she within 30 days of leaving? You can customize the magic bands early but they won't ship until 30 days or less to the trip

I booked our reservation by renting points @Serenebean and we are supposed to get magic bands according to the place I rented from and my MDE account. I can choose a band for each member of our party, but they won't ship unit a few weeks before the trip from what I understand.

I didn't think you got magic bands if you rent points. The booking isn't through Disney.
'

Every Disney resort guest receives a complimentary MagicBand. It doesn't matter whether you have a cash reservation or DVC, either your own points or rented. It's the room key.

we have used orlandostrollerrentals.com... always had good service and you get a free small cooler tote bag which is good for snacks or bottled waters... we are using them for the 6th time when we arrive next Saturday

We're renting DVC points, and we've received the tracking number for the bands and USPS confirms they've received the package from their shipping partner.

But several weeks ago, two things happened: the band order got changed to declined and our confirmation number changed. I can't say when the band order got changed, but we noticed it as a result of the confirmation number changing and my subsequently verifying everything. I redid the band order before the shipping deadline at 30 days.

So go back into MDE and confirm the band order. If it's not there, you may be stuck with your friends having to pick up the grey ones when they arrive.

I didn't think you got magic bands if you rent points. The booking isn't through Disney.

You absolutely get them. Make an onsite reservation through anyone, enter the confirmation number into MDE, and you get the option for MBs.

We're renting DVC points, and we've received the tracking number for the bands and USPS confirms they've received the package from their shipping partner.

But several weeks ago, two things happened: the band order got changed to declined and our confirmation number changed.

The reservation confirmation number changed? That means either DVC changed something or the owner changed something.

The reservation confirmation number changed? That means either DVC changed something or the owner changed something.
I asked about that in the DVC mousecellaneous forum, and the consensus was that it's not unusual for DVC to change the number with no visible changes to the reservation. Losing the Magic Band order may or may not have been connected to the change in number.

The booking is through Disney Vacation Club - it is Disney. Although, as pointed out it doesn't matter who you make the reservation through as long as it's on property.

I do not know about magic bands since this is our first trip, but we rented our stroller through kingdom. They have great reviews on the family board. You can add on a rain cover and cooler for free. They will drop it right at the resort. I also added a case of water on too since we are not planning to do a grocery delivery.

We've used Orlando stroller rentals.

I think you can get grey magic bands at the front desk. But they won't have names on them so it will be hard to tell them apart from each other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter