Question about MYW ticket purchase requirement

RxforDisney

Just lurking around.
I am renting from a DVC member in October 2006. We have requested the dining plan, and it shows up on our confirmation. They said we would pay for it when we check in.

I understand that the purchase of a MYW ticket is required for the use of the dining plan. I was planning to purchase my tickets ahead of time, as I have a friend that works for one of Disney's partner companies and can get discounted tickets.

Now, here is my question. When I arive, will they accept the fact that I have already purchased the MYW ticket, or do they want you to purchase it at the same time you purchase the Dining Plan?

Tickets are not required for DVC bookings in order to get the Dining plan, it is a perk for being a member or in your case renting from a Member

Sammie is correct.

When you're staying at a DVC resort on DVC points (in your case renting them) your dining is not attached to your MYW tickets. You can get your tickets from anywhere you want.

Now, once you're there they can add your tickets onto your room key if you want so you don't have to carry tons of cards around with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter