• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about Memory Maker One Day

mevelandry

DIS Veteran
Hi!

Last year they announced that it would be possible (through the Disney App.) to buy the "Memory Maker One Day" for 59$.

I would love to buy it for our one and only day in the park (MK).

I was wondering if it was still available, how you activate it and if you liked the product.

Thanks in advance!

Yes, Memory Maker One Day is still available but slightly hidden. On the MDE app, tap on the three bars at the top left of the screen. Select "PhotoPass" (NOT Memory Maker) and then choose a photo. The next screen will give you three options: 1. Unlimited downloads of Your Vacation Photos for $169.00, 2. Unlimited downloads of Your Photos for This Day for $59.00 and 3. Unlimited downloads of This Photo for $14.95. Choose the second option and make sure the date you want is the one that is listed.

Is it possible that the photo pass section would not be available because I am not in the park right now? Because I can't seem to find it.

I think I'll need a screenshots. (Memory Maker One Day for dummies). LOL

Is it possible that the photo pass section would not be available because I am not in the park right now? Because I can't seem to find it.

I think I'll need a screenshots. (Memory Maker One Day for dummies). LOL
That's correct. You need to have at least one photo in your PhotoPass account. That's how the system knows to select and limit you to that one specific day.

Can you do it a few days later, or does it have to be done on the same day the photos were taken?

Can you do it a few days later, or does it have to be done on the same day the photos were taken?
You can wait until your vacation is complete and then take your time deciding which day to purchase.

If you want the one-day MM for a party event (MNSSHP, MVMCP), pictures taken during that complete day are included.

So if I wanted to buy the One day memory maker for 2 different days is that possible? We are maybe heading in the parks for only 2 days so if we bought the first days of pictures for $59 and then the second day pics for $59. That would still be cheaper then the early price of memory maker.

So if I wanted to buy the One day memory maker for 2 different days is that possible? We are maybe heading in the parks for only 2 days so if we bought the first days of pictures for $59 and then the second day pics for $59. That would still be cheaper then the early price of memory maker.

I'd be shocked if it wasn't possible to do so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter