• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about Exclusive merch.

ccrosswhite

Mouseketeer
I have a quick question. There are 2 shirts that are only available in park. Evidently in the old Sweet spells that is now a shop. They are UP! shirts that are men's and women's that say He's / She's my adventure or something like that. I know it is cheesy, but my wife of 19 years and I are both UP! fans and she fell in love with those shirts when she saw them online. We even celebrated in UP! style this year for our anniversary with an exploring adventure and balloons tied to our new luggage for our trip in 3 weeks.

So my question, how often do they keep their shirts in stock. I would love to get her those shirts for us to wear but didn't know how easy they would be to find.

I have a quick question. There are 2 shirts that are only available in park. Evidently in the old Sweet spells that is now a shop. They are UP! shirts that are men's and women's that say He's / She's my adventure or something like that. I know it is cheesy, but my wife of 19 years and I are both UP! fans and she fell in love with those shirts when she saw them online. We even celebrated in UP! style this year for our anniversary with an exploring adventure and balloons tied to our new luggage for our trip in 3 weeks.

So my question, how often do they keep their shirts in stock. I would love to get her those shirts for us to wear but didn't know how easy they would be to find.

The stock shouldn't be a problem. Are you going to WDW in 3 weeks? If so I don't think it should be too hard to snag them. Eventually they may show up online or the Shop Parks app. It seems like they are relatively new items, so I'd expect them to be around for a while. Good luck.

The stock shouldn't be a problem. Are you going to WDW in 3 weeks? If so I don't think it should be too hard to snag them. Eventually they may show up online or the Shop Parks app. It seems like they are relatively new items, so I'd expect them to be around for a while. Good luck.

Yeah we leave the 28th. We will be in Hollywood Studios on the 3rd of July.

Thanks for the help, so excited and little ashamed to buy a couples shirt for the first time ever, but hey it's Disney.

Thanks for the help, so excited and little ashamed to buy a couples shirt for the first time ever, but hey it's Disney.

Hey, why not? I'm sure you'll look cute together wearing them.

When you're there, check the Shop Parks app to see if they are in any other stores. They could spread to other locations. Right now I noticed they are out of stock (or the inventory isn't correct on the app), so hopefully there will be more. You have almost a full month so I would think they will get restocked by then.

I also saw them in Animal Kingdom last week. I remember because I pointed them out to my husband and said "Hey, we should get those." lol

I saw a website that sells in park merchandise when helping a friend search for a lost stuffed animal only found at AK. They will also go find specific items for you. I can't remember the name but if you google enough it will pop up. It wasn't hidden. I think I searched like in park Disney merchandise or something similar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter