question about Christmas week

ibela

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
Hi, I keep changing my mind about my ADRs. We've never been Christmas week and I know it'll be very busy so I can't decide and hoping for some advice...

2 park days - MK RD and Epcot RD in the am with AK and HS in the evenings (fp saved for pm)....

Are we better off with a scheduled TS for an early dinner or quick service during off hours? With the crowds, we will be challenged enough to do what we want so I'm looking for most time efficient.

If we do TS, the only one I for sure want to do is the Minnie Holiday & Dine at Hollywood & Vine but was reading that last year people were waiting 45min to be seated which is the cause for this question....

I should add - 2 adults, 2 kids (ages 7 and 10) and we're DVC so not our first or last trip. We went last year during Thanksgiving so have seen the decorations. Want to balance Christmas festivities with our favorites. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter