Question about BOG Lunch FP+

sets14

Mouseketeer
So I went in yesterday and booked a FP for BOG lunch on Jan 14th. I printed the page showing our time and just noted the people listed as the party are me, me again, son 1, son 2. Hubs is not listed. Our FP is for 4 but I didn't know if they scanned all bands or just mine since I made the ressie? Should I be worried it lists me twice and not hubs?

Thanks!

No need to worry. This is a separate test than the regular FP+ and it's a different system than traditional dinning reservations. My DH was listed twice on our reservation and not me, and we didn't have any problems using the FP last week.

If you want there is an option (if you log back in to the BOG FP+ site) to change the names of those dinning, but it isn't necessary as long as you have the correct number of people.

To answer your question about the magic bands. They didn't scan any bands at check in, only asked for name on reservation. At the cashier they scanned our bands because we pre-ordered, but our order wouldn't come up. So we reordered and paid with a regular CC. They only scanned my DH's band to pull up the preorder and then they used his band to locate where we sat down, so they could bring us the food.

Were you invited for these FP? I don't see them as an option on my FP+ system....thanks :)

Were you invited for these FP? I don't see them as an option on my FP+ system....thanks :)

They say it's invite only...but we weren't invited and able to get a ressie. We ate there on 12/13. It's not the same system as the regular FP+ system...it's a completely separate test. There's a bunch other threads on this so I won't go into too much detail here...but you sign in here to get a BOG FP+. https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/

I can't locate the other thread at the moment and I have a question. I was able to book a FP+ reservation during our trip next month but there isn't any confirmation number with it and it's not showing up on MDE. How do I prove I have a reservation?

I can't locate the other thread at the moment and I have a question. I was able to book a FP+ reservation during our trip next month but there isn't any confirmation number with it and it's not showing up on MDE. How do I prove I have a reservation?

We just got our FP+ ressie made at BOG as well. While it isn't showing it on MDE, if you goto beourguestlunch.disney, it shows our ressie there.

Thanks everyone.

With regards to the ressie and confirm #, I just printed the page that showed the date, time, and # of people to have as a back-up.

I'm going to do that too-I was just hoping it would connect with MDE so I could have it all together.
Thanks

Our BOG reservation was listed as being just for one but I ordered ahead for all five people and they let all five of us in. I was more concerned about that than they were. It was because we had two rooms and my room was listed as just me, and my husband and three kids listed as being in the other room, so when I was making a reservation at BOG, it never gave me the option of including the husband and kids and I never could make it work.

Beautiful restaurant and great food. Definitely a step up from regular quick service.

They say it's invite only...but we weren't invited and able to get a ressie. We ate there on 12/13. It's not the same system as the regular FP+ system...it's a completely separate test. There's a bunch other threads on this so I won't go into too much detail here...but you sign in here to get a BOG FP+. https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/
Thanks for the separate link, I just booked for Jan 31, 2014...
Michele

Just back from the World... We had lunch at the BOG and it was an overall pleasant experience.

We did do the FP and as others have said just print a copy of the reservation and there will be no problem at all.

My suggestion, for what it is worth, is to pre order your meal. The biggest hold up when we went was at the ordering station.. Even though you might know what you want it can be confusing going thru the actual ordering process. It is really easy to hit a wrong choice and have to start over..Also the line can get long while larger family groups and some of our overseas guests try to decide exactly what they really want.

There were lots of Disney personnel there to help you and they were great but they can be overwhelmed at times.

When I sign into the BOG lunch site, and click on the select FP part, the dates offered are for the next week only. We're checking in onsite Jan. 31. Does this happen to anyone else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter