Question about ADR at Crystal Palace

KissMickey4U?

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone!

I was able to make an ADR for Crystal Palace about 3 weeks ago for my upcoming trip in 1 week. I was too excited but then I was told that my party, which is a party of 5, may not be seated at the same table. I accepted the reservation anyway. Have any of had this experience is it more than likely that we will get to sit together? I mean it's just me, my mom, and 3 kids (12, 11, and 5) splitting us up would take the fun out of it. I figure by it being 2 adults and 3 kids they wouldn't split us up... but what are your experiences? Then I began to think why was I able to get a ressie this close to time of our trip at a very popular place and for 5 people? So again from your experiences is there something going on around 3:30 that people rather be at than at dinner. I know it is an early dinner time but that was all they had at a short notice. Also by it being 3:30 is it an in between time where there may be food out and may not ...like by them switching over from lunch to dinner that the food is either cold or not out yet??
Plz let me know it is very expensive to not be happy!

~Elaine

Sometimes they even give that notification to parties of one. Tell me how they plan to split a party of one and then I'll worry about it... Unless you have a very large party (and I'd say more than eight) it probably will not come into play at all.

I've been booking for 8, 5, and 3. Every single time, that notification came up. I wouldn't worry at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter