QS credit for 3 snacks details/experiences?

DVCkidsMOM

DIS Veteran
With special holiday treats, we expect to need more snacks than QS credits. We're on 2016 QSDP plan so only one snack per night but dessert/snack at QS lunch or supper.

Has anyone used a QS credit for 3 snacks in one transaction at the Holiday's Around the World kiosks?
Anyone try this at F&W - maybe if it worked (or not) then it would work (or not) now, though those kiosks had more that was snack eligible...

Is there a location where you were denied the option to use a QS credit for 3 snacks?

Both Food & Wine and Flower & Garden kiosks allowed the exchange, but as I said on your other thread, this will be a lousy use of a QS credit. The snacks at the holiday kiosks are well below the price point to make it worth it.

I do find it interesting that the more savory "sample" offerings are not being offered as a snack credit. Makes me wonder if this is a precursor for next year's F&G and F&W.

We will be there tomorrow and I'm interested about this too. I don't care if it is a bad use of credits. I will report back if I find anything out

We will be there tomorrow and I'm interested about this too. I don't care if it is a bad use of credits. I will report back if I find anything out

thanks - anticipating your post as it affects our QSDP plans

Taught it was the TS Credits that they were exchanging for three snacks.... unofficially. QS would be a better deal, but still not equal.... if they have started allowing it.

thanks - anticipating your post as it affects our QSDP plans

Sorry I am so late getting back to you! We we able to use QS at the holiday stands in Epcot. I asked if a QS credit could be exchanged for 3 snacks and they said yes. I didn't actually do it though

Cool, thanks.

I also heard from Yulilin on another thread that you can use a QS credit for an entree, dessert, plus drink. So many options - so excited!

Looks like most of the holiday offerings are priced as entrees not snacks. But still at $9-10 for an entree it's a poor use of a credit.

At Starbucks Disney Springs and at HS we were able to use a QS credit for 3 snacks- they said we could get any 3 pastries/drinks for a QS. We all got $5-$7 drinks- includes flavors, extra shots, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter