QS credit at Holidays Around the World kiosks?

DVCkidsMOM

DIS Veteran
I see a few desserts with a DDP logo as snacks, but can you get the larger portion entree size plates (plus DDP drink and dessert) with a QS credit? I know most of the drinks wouldn't be DDP, but a few are and most menus I have seen include a dessert option...

I see a few desserts with a DDP logo as snacks, but can you get the larger portion entree size plates (plus DDP drink and dessert) with a QS credit? I know most of the drinks wouldn't be DDP, but a few are and most menus I have seen include a dessert option...

My guess is someone is going to have to try it, but from what I've seen of the menus, it's not a very good value for that credit. Each adult QS credit is roughly worth $18, and I didn't see anything that would get you to that price point. Now, if you have some kids in the mix, it might work.

Not worried so much about dollar amount as satisfying a food flavor desire.
If anyone uses a QS credit, let me know how it worked with a dessert and drink or what you were allowed to get.

Good news, they do take the quick service credit, and it includes everything. For example in America is between the turkey or pork, one type of cookie, and a small bottle of water, non alcoholic eggnog or hot chocolate

From another forum. The poster is there and asked today

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter