Putt-Putt Golf

southcarolinagirl

DIS Veteran
I remember in the past a voucher for a round of putt- putt but can't remember if you get one per person? Anyone been lately that could advise please? TIA

I got my voucher/coupons for our trip earlier today and in were 4 vouchers for mini golf. We have a party of 4, dont know if that changes things in the booklet.

Do these have an expiry date? This will be my first time staying in a Disney hotel so get it free also but then going into a villa for the second week. I was hoping to use it the second week but if linked to your hotel I'll rearrange

You do get those vouchers with your package to play at Fantasia Gardens or Winter Summerland. They are only good during your vacation dates. Love Winter Summerland!!!

Does anyone know if you can use those vouchers before your check in date? My son got some for his upcoming trip and wanted to know if they could be used the day before. They are staying off site on their arrival date before checking in to Pop Century.

Does anyone know if you can use those vouchers before your check in date? My son got some for his upcoming trip and wanted to know if they could be used the day before. They are staying off site on their arrival date before checking in to Pop Century.
Pretty sure you can't. When you get them they have all the details

No. They are a perk for staying at a Disney operated resort and only valid during your stay there.

Does anyone know when to expect these in the mail? I'm a little less than two weeks out (Aug. 19) and still have not received these.

Does anyone know when to expect these in the mail? I'm a little less than two weeks out (Aug. 19) and still have not received these.

You should have them by now. I got mine last week at about a month out.

Keep in mind that you only get the vouchers with a package booking and not a room-only booking, so if you booked room-only you will not get the booklet with vouchers.

Thanks Sona99 and BrianL. I do have a vacation package booked. I had actually called 7/31 and the CM said that the coupons were mailed a few days prior. Last night I spoke with a different CM who said they should be in by the 9th, and to call back if not so that they could be reissued. I love CMs but neither seemed to be confident in what they were saying. No harm done as long as I get them. I'm looking forward to a fun round of mini golf :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter