Putt Putt Course

DisneFamily

Earning My Ears
Hey Guys, looking for a quick opinion on which Putt-Putt is more fun or better. My son loves putt-putt and is begging to do one of the courses this year. He is 8. Winter Summerland or Fantasia Gardens???

We love Winter Summerland with kids. My boys were 4, 6 and 8 and 8,10 and 12 the two times we went. We've done both sides and they are very fun

Winter/Summerland is much better. Fantasia Gardens can be hard and not as much fun. Plus during the day it is in direct sun and hot. Bland also.

My kids actually like Fantastia Gardens better. However we only ever play in the evening. Cool special effects in the dark. Sometimes we do loose golf balls into the water, but we just go and grab a new one, lol. If you're using Disney transportation you just go to the Swan and it is across the street, the other may be more difficult. Just like everything else, we all have our own likes and dislikes. I believe they're YouTube videos of them both, have your kids take a look and vote.

We prefere WinterSummerland. I think the theming is better and there seems to be more shade. Plus, you can play 36 holes of mini-golf all in one place! I would suggest going right at opening to reduce wait time and direct sun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter