• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Purple MagicBand on the way soon?

:figment:
Original poster here....

I will have an update on where Disney is at with the purple MagicBand within the next 15-30 days. Stay tuned.

mine have to be customized by november 3rd.
i was hoping they may release it by then but if you are getting an update in the next 15-30 days then i'm guessing they don't be available by my deadline.

oh well i just had my sister pick me up a figment one so that makes me happy :figment:

I was so confused on our last trip (9/19-9/21) We were at The Seas in epcot and a big group walked up next to us and they were all wearing purple bands. I looked really closely at them, definitely purple, and really didn't look like paint or stickers. Looked exactly like the pics of the rumored band. I got so excited and stopped in the first store I saw thinking they'd come out...but no, nowhere to be found. I'm still a little baffled, lol.

Original poster here....

I will have an update on where Disney is at with the purple MagicBand within the next 15-30 days. Stay tuned.
Well hurry up already , I have until October 17 to customize. ( doesn't look good huh?)

Going mid December so hope they're up by then, but would rather they be up sooner so all of you can get them too. :D

pixiedust:We have to do ours by October 14, so I'm hoping for 15 days! Mama needs a purple Magic Band! pixiedust:

I really wanted purple as well for my trip last year. I ordered a gray band and used fingernail polish to paint it purple. Even topped it off with a sparkle top coat. Worked perfectly and lots of CMs complimented too. Met a guy at the Pop Century pool bar and he took a pic of it to show his wife. Purple magic bands do exist even if Disney doesn't have them. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter