Purchasing an 8 or 9 day pass

pixietwin

Mouseketeer
I'd like to ask for some advice. We were at Disney in Feb of 2010. We spent 7 days in the parks. I'd like to go again the same time in 2012. I know that the ticket prices go up from time to time. I haven't paid much attention and was wondering how the prices have fared in the past year...have they gone up a lot? I am considering purchasing an 8 or 9 day pass in a few weeks just to hold onto it in case the prices go up. So my question is this: Do the prices go up on a regular schedule and how much? TIA

I'd like to ask for some advice. We were at Disney in Feb of 2010. We spent 7 days in the parks. I'd like to go again the same time in 2012.

1- I know that the ticket prices go up from time to time.

2a- I haven't paid much attention and was wondering how the prices have fared in the past year...have they gone up a lot?

3- I am considering purchasing an 8 or 9 day pass in a few weeks just to hold onto it in case the prices go up. So my question is this:

2b- Do the prices go up on a regular schedule and how much? TIA

1- Next Increase, Best Guess: First Sunday in Aug. 2011

2a&b- They have gone up every Aug. for the last 2-4 years, but not by much, each time.

3- There will likely only be a $5-$7 difference if you buy an 8-day vs. a 9-day, even if the prices do go up.
Figure that if the prices go up, that your overall 9-day ticket may increase by between $10-$25 based on past years' increases.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter