• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pumpkin Spice season is upon us ....

TheMaxRebo

DIS Veteran
There was quite a bit of talk of Pumpkin Spice on today's Universal show and in chat so I thought people might appreciate this

14045905_675870842562223_1038157181882245263_n.jpg

i am the pumpkin spice girl, ugg boots and all. however i am kind of bumming, i stopped drinking coffee and switched to green tea BUT i think for some dunkin punkin i might make an exception :angel:

The only pumpkin spice I buy is the candle I set out on my steps during trick or treat. I don't like it.

I'm a weirdo who believes deeply in "seasons" for things. I was having a discussion with coworkers about how mid-September - Thanksgiving is PSL season. Then I flip over to Peppermint Mocha on Thanksgiving morning. The rest of the year I'm pretty much a no-flavor in my coffee girl.

This all reminded me that I still have leftover spray to make my home pumpkin spice season ready. I may or may not have jumped the gun and used it ;)

29119462320_ce0bb4c83c_z.jpg

I also was talking to a coworker and somehow, she was blissfully unaware that all of this pumpkin spice madness goes on each year...claiming to have never tried anything with this flavoring.

I hate the smell, I hate the flavor...I hate everything about it. Bah humbug.

Had our first pumpkin ice cream of the season last night!
Bring on Pumpkin/Apple season!

i am the pumpkin spice girl, ugg boots and all. however i am kind of bumming, i stopped drinking coffee and switched to green tea BUT i think for some dunkin punkin i might make an exception :angel:
Oh this just gave me a brainstorm - pumpkin donuts at Dunkin Donuts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter