Pumpkin flavored treats?

Im excited to hear if there are anymore, but, i know there was a pumpkin cupcake in gastons tavern during the party, might be worth checking it out.

Im excited to hear if there are anymore, but, i know there was a pumpkin cupcake in gastons tavern during the party, might be worth checking it out.

Does that mean they wouldn't take it out at any point before the party? I'd love to try a pumpkin cupcake, but I won't be attending a party...

Does that mean they wouldn't take it out at any point before the party? I'd love to try a pumpkin cupcake, but I won't be attending a party...

I have no idea, but if you're headed to the MK it might be worth looking into. I also know the contempo cafe has some seasonal cupcakes, i just dont know which is the current one.

I have no idea, but if you're headed to the MK it might be worth looking into. I also know the contempo cafe has some seasonal cupcakes, i just dont know which is the current one.

Good thought! Contempo always has some really good looking desserts anyway!

Yes! Pumpkin stuff is out in full force. I we got some stuff yesterday and it took the girl forever to ring it up. She apologized profusely and said we just put this stuff out yesterday and they hid the buttons.

P.S. This was at HS and MK in the candy stores during regular hours.

Yes! Pumpkin stuff is out in full force. I we got some stuff yesterday and it took the girl forever to ring it up. She apologized profusely and said we just put this stuff out yesterday and they hid the buttons.

P.S. This was at HS and MK in the candy stores during regular hours.
What was available?

The only good pumpkin is a carved pumpkin. And maybe a piece of pie with whipped cream. All those other things? YUCK.

I know in the last couple years I've seen pumpkin fudge, pumpkin funnel cake, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin cupcakes, pumpkin-pecan tarts, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin cheesecake, and pumpkin drinks, but I'm not sure when they become available.

I would not mind trying pumpkin pancakes or waffles for breakfast. I wonder if they are available at QS locations or just TS?

do the pumpkin treats last throughout xmas or are they gone after thanksgiving?

My memory might be faulty, but I don't remember seeing much pumpkin in December. What I saw was gingerbread flavored items...
do the pumpkin treats last throughout xmas or are they gone after thanksgiving?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter