• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ps?

westjones

DIS Veteran
We have a PS for Chef Mickey's on Friday at 5:00. We are going to TL for the first time that day, so we don't know what we will think of it.

If we are having SO much fun at TL that we don't want to leave, is it alright not to show up at 5:00 for our PS?

Thanks,
DJ

Yup, it's okay. We've done this once or twice before when we lost track of time. If you have a cell phone with you I'd suggest calling 407-WDW-DINE, just as a courtesy though.

We just got back last week and had ps for Crystal Palace -- it was 3:30 -- we weren't hungry & had ps for 4:00 -- I talked w/ the cast member who said you are guaranteed a table at this restaurant all night -- go ahead and come back whenever you want to ....so we did and went back at 8:00....no problem and got a table within 10 mins!!!

Never knew that if you ran late with a ressie that it was held all day. My DH always run late to Chef Mickey's on our first day and panic they whole on the bus and monorail that we won't get in. Now I won't have to panic too much.

:flower:

ybcart7 said:
We just got back last week and had ps for Crystal Palace -- it was 3:30 -- we weren't hungry & had ps for 4:00 -- I talked w/ the cast member who said you are guaranteed a table at this restaurant all night -- go ahead and come back whenever you want to ....so we did and went back at 8:00....no problem and got a table within 10 mins!!!

That is nice to know. I think TL closes around 6:00 or 7:00, so if we decide to stay maybe we can just go late to Chef Mickey's. Thanks!
DJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter