PS Needed For Late Lunch in WS 11/9 - 11/16??

Bill From PA

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That
Will the wife and I need PS for a 4 pm. lunch in a World Showcase restaurant from Nov. 9 through the 16th? It's Wine @ Food Festival time but otherwise a slow season from what I understand. Even during our usual March time frame it seemed that PS was not needed for a late lunch. The reason I'd rather avoid them is so we can decide on the spot where we want to eat, but we'll do the PS thing rather than suffer a long wait. Any observations from veterans of this time of year would be appreciated.

Bill From PA

I made 2 for that same week. One at Morroco, and one at Canada. I was told 3:45 was the latest, so you might want to call to make sure how late each restaurant serves lunch.:D

Most restaurants take a break between their lunch and dinner seatings. I know Canada's first dinner seating is 4:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter