Propane

Barbaraok

Earning My Ears
Where can you get propane tanks refilled while at FW? We will be at FW from the 22nd through the 28th of December and was wondering how to get the propane tank refilled if the nights should turn chilly and we need to run the furnance for a few nights.

drop your tank off at the Meadows Trading post and you can pick it up later that same day, not sure on cost

I would just give FW a call; they must have some provision for all types of tanks.

407-824-2900

Have a great trip!

Not sure about Fort Wilderness, but most campgrounds will allow a gas truck to come to your site and fill your tank. I would check with disney before you left though. We always used an electric heater( ceramic type) to take the edge off when we were in a class C. You could also throw a couple of extra blankets in for the trip and snuggle up :p .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter