PROMO OVER, SORRY FOLKS!!! New Summer Special photo package available!!

Does anyone know if you can get the included photos online? We forgot to stop back before we left to get them.

Does anyone know if you can get the included photos online? We forgot to stop back before we left to get them.

Sorry, not quite following your question:

Are you asking if you can access your photos online and download them? If so, yes, you log into your account and you can download all of the photos that were taken during your stay.

Or, are you asking if you can order the prints that come with the package (5x7, 8x10 and poster) and have them mailed to you? That, I am doubtful of, because they would incur extra costs to do that, but you can ask...1-800-368-6386.

Note that you also get a $10 online credit with the special to help with online orders.

Thanks so much for sharing!! We will be there in July and I just bought my package and received it via email :) Great deal!

Okay, so I have never done one of the photo packages. Can someone give me a pretty good insight into what the experience is like? I imagine how I think it works, but am not sure...and don't want to be disappointed if it is not what I expect.

So, I think:

You get a single card...not multiple cards for the family.
Wherever there is a TM taking pictures, you can have your picture taken and show your card...they get the information and those pictures are added to your 'account'.
On the the rides that take pictures...and participate in the program...you stop at the picture desk, in the ride gift shop and pick your picture and show your card, and those pics are added to your account.
You can do as many of the above as long as the account is active.
You can pass the card around for when you are not all together and continue to do all of the above, individually or in smaller groups.

Is that the jest of it? Other than my next questions, is there anything else to it?

Where do I get the 'In Park Prints' that are part of the offer?
It says 'Unlimited Downloads for X amount of time'...does that mean that after that time, you will not have access to the photos...or does that mean that the photos that are taken during that time are downloaded to your account, but you still have access beyond the time frame?
Other than the front of each park, where do TMs hang out for other photo ops...if any?
Is there anywhere, other than in the parks, to pick up the card? Just wondering if there is a way to pick them up before you hit the parks...we will arrive in Orlando, tomorrow, but won't get to the parks until Tuesday.

Thanks for any help....could have found this out directly, if the 'Contact' page worked on that site.

Just curious... Did it work exactly as you expected it to, per your post above? Any tips you can share? Any particular spots for photo ops other than the rides? Thanks!

am i the only one who doesn't see the package on the link? :(

Nope. I don't see it any more. I wonder if it's a glitch or if they aren't offering it any more. If it's any consolation, we just got back and I sort of wish I hadn't bought it. We really didn't get enough photos for it to be worth it.

Rats...I'm a Universal newbie. I didn't realize it would be a short promo.

Anyone use this special yet? I bought it several days ago. We get all 3 prints included as long as we get them while we are there right? Hoping for a harry potter one... dunno which else....

We used it this past weekend. We didn't get any of our prints. We just didn't love any of our photos enough. In fact, a lot of our photos are not well framed and there just weren't that many photographers that we could find. We met a ton of Seuss characters and literally none of them had a photographer with them. Our Gringotts photo isn't a great green screen. We all have greenish halos around us. We didn't all ride Forbidden Journey together so that was sort of pointless. I sort of wish I hadn't bought it. Pretty much a waste of money for me. :/

We used it this past weekend. We didn't get any of our prints. We just didn't love any of our photos enough. In fact, a lot of our photos are not well framed and there just weren't that many photographers that we could find. We met a ton of Seuss characters and literally none of them had a photographer with them. Our Gringotts photo isn't a great green screen. We all have greenish halos around us. We didn't all ride Forbidden Journey together so that was sort of pointless. I sort of wish I hadn't bought it. Pretty much a waste of money for me. :/

dang, sorry! Just hoping to use it without a hitch and get our 3 free prints. Sorry yall's was a bad experience. Looks like our trip this weekend will be wet.... ;)

dang, sorry! Just hoping to use it without a hitch and get our 3 free prints. Sorry yall's was a bad experience. Looks like our trip this weekend will be wet.... ;)

Fingers crossed for you! Our trip was super wet. Maybe that's why there weren't many photographers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter