Professional Photos for large group

MIALIAS

Mouseketeer
Hi

We are a large group celebrating a birthday. Whats the best way to get professional photos taken?
Disney offers Capture The Magic which is great bit for some arbitrary reason it is only up to 8 people..

Curious if anyone has other options/ideas...

Thamks!

My husband and I went to the PhotoPass Studio at Disney Springs last week and had a portrait session. They did such a good job; I love the pictures. There were several large groups getting pictures too. It looked like a "girls trip" group and some extended family groups. I was pleasantly surprised. There were two "studio" areas; one with a "set" with Holiday theming and one that was more empty for Magic shots.

We got lots of lousy pictures from Capture The Magic at EPCOT. It was expensive and disappointing. The photographers were nice, but I really think they were just *nice* people with cameras!

We did the Capture the Magic at Epcot as well and we really enjoyed it. They got great pictures and we celebrated several things, DD senior pictures, DS engagement and DH birthday, I am not sure who you got, MICKMINI, for photographers but ours were awesome. We also got great pictures at AK in 2021.

I wish they would bring back where they did it at resorts as well. We did that in 2019 and love the pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter