Prix fixe menu question

Ashleybs

Mouseketeer
If there is a prix fixe menu and there is say a steak can you have it cooked how you want or are you able to leave something off your plate, such as onions or something or it is literally served as is with no changes?

For the most part yes you can have food cooked like you want and leave ingredients off. You may not be able to substitute different items. Really restaurant dependent. I have always been able to order a steak cooked how I want.

What they said. If there's a cheeseburger, Disney isn't going to force you to eat onions on it if you're allergic.
If it's a side dish, here's an example from Artist Point: one dish there has horseradish mashed potatoes. I know dozens of people who have been able to sub for regular mashed potatoes. No issue.

With prix fixe, they won't let you sub whole menu items -- If the prix fixe dessert is ice cream or sorbet, you won't be able to sub the cheesecake instead.
But you should have no trouble making the ordinary modifications you would request when normally ordering those items. And certainly you can order a steak cooked the way you want it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter