Private Photo Sessions

My DH and I did this in 2008 for our 20th Anniversary it was wonderful! We did one at the Poly and one at WL. At that time you could preorder the Photopass CD and have all your Photopass pics and your session on the same CD. If you had that CD your session fee was only $25. That is no longer the way they do it.

We also did a session at WL in Nov. 2009 for my DS's senior pictures. I love them! At that time it was $99.95 but there was a 20% DVC discount so it was $79.95. You get the CD and a choice of a photo package. We are looking forward to doing another one with the whole family next April.

It is really a lot of fun and the pictures are a wonderful memory!

We did a session last month at WL on Sunday morning before leaving for a 4 night cruise on the Wonder. Paid $125 for the longer session. Well worth it. Turns out we were the only session booked that morning. Ended up with an 1 1/2 session before we called it quits because of the heat (we did a lot of outdoor pictures). We ended up with somewhere around 175 pictures of our group (there were 10 of us).

The photographer was nice enough to drop the photos on 2 CD's, and loaded them to the photopass site (for which we had already prepaid). Will we do it again? Most definitely.

When I called and made our reservation last week, I asked if there was a discount for preordering the photopass book and I was advised that there is not. It is $100 for the 30 minute session and that includes the photo cd.

We have done sessions at GF, BC and WL. It was worth it when it was $25 over the pre-paid Photopass but I am just not sure it is worth it now. We got some very good pics, for sure, but many more unusable ones. I don't mean, unusable because of closed eyes or silly expressions, I mean half of us so deeply in shadow that no amount of photo-editing could fix it, that kind of thing. It is clear that the photographers are not professional. That said, we did enjoy getting all five of us in the pictures for once! I can see how that would be more important than quality.

When I called and made our reservation last week, I asked if there was a discount for preordering the photopass book and I was advised that there is not. It is $100 for the 30 minute session and that includes the photo cd.

Be advised that guests who have just returned are reporting that the prints are no longer included in the $99 package. It seems that they have changed the package and you now choose a print package or a CD package. Apparently if you booked before the date of the change you still get the prints. However nobody has had confirmation of what that date is. I booked in August and will call them ..... if I can find the number I used :rolleyes1

Be advised that guests who have just returned are reporting that the prints are no longer included in the $99 package. It seems that they have changed the package and you now choose a print package or a CD package. Apparently if you booked before the date of the change you still get the prints. However nobody has had confirmation of what that date is. I booked in August and will call them ..... if I can find the number I used :rolleyes1

Yes, and they said the change took place 8/29 I beleive. And the price has not been adjusted to reflect getting less.

We have done sessions at GF, BC and WL. It was worth it when it was $25 over the pre-paid Photopass but I am just not sure it is worth it now. We got some very good pics, for sure, but many more unusable ones. I don't mean, unusable because of closed eyes or silly expressions, I mean half of us so deeply in shadow that no amount of photo-editing could fix it, that kind of thing. It is clear that the photographers are not professional. That said, we did enjoy getting all five of us in the pictures for once! I can see how that would be more important than quality.

I have to agree. We did ours at the GF back when you could add it for only $25. That to me was worth it. Now that it is at least $100 I don't think it is worth it. We did get some nice pics, and I did like them, but I didn't think any of them were professional quality (I could have taken most of them myself). We have an SLR camera that takes really nice pics and we plan to just go over to some of the resorts and do our own photo sessions.

We just did this in August at the Beach Club. My dd will be a senior this year and we wanted senior pictures of her at her favorite place. They were wonderful. We had reservations at Cape May afterwards. When it started to rain he had us go eat and finished our shots after dinner so we could get more outside. We got almost 300 shots. I will post some when I get them uploaded.

We just did this in August at the Beach Club. My dd will be a senior this year and we wanted senior pictures of her at her favorite place. They were wonderful. We had reservations at Cape May afterwards. When it started to rain he had us go eat and finished our shots after dinner so we could get more outside. We got almost 300 shots. I will post some when I get them uploaded.

please do!

I will attempt to post them from our early August trip at the Beach Club. May take a try or two.

DisneyPhotoImage251.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage81.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage61.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage3.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage229.jpg

Thank you so much. We were a bit worried going into this but ended up being so happy with the photographer and all of the pictures he shot. He got so many great shots that I couldn't pick which ones to put up. Now she just has to decide which one for her senior pictures :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter