Private photo pass session at the Poly

4KsLUVDisney

Mouseketeer
Can anyone share pictures that thye have had taken during their private photo pass session at the Poly? We are doing this on the 22nd and I would like to know where they are taking the photos and see some examples. Plus we are trying to figure out some outfits for our family to wear...especially for pictures taken on the beach area.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Krissy

I just did this Thursday and I'd be happy to share them next week after I get home. There are a lot of really nice ones, and a lot where we are really squinty. Darn Florida sun. Our photographer was really nice and it's a good value, especially if you buy the Photopass in advance.

We wore red (boys) and bright blue (girls) shirt and the little one wore a flowered tropical dress. Those colors work much better than I even thought they would.

I would love to see them. We were thinking about wearing in the pcitures taken in the sand area all of us in white shirts and jeans rolled up with bare feet. My husband is thinking it will be too hot to be in jeans even for a few minutes so then we were thinking the white shirts with khaki shorts. I think that will blend in too much with the sand. :offtopic:

I would love to see them. We were thinking about wearing in the pcitures taken in the sand area all of us in white shirts and jeans rolled up with bare feet. My husband is thinking it will be too hot to be in jeans even for a few minutes so then we were thinking the white shirts with khaki shorts. I think that will blend in too much with the sand. :offtopic:

We wore kakhis--boys wore long ones and girls wore capris. We did more of the family pictures inside or in the grass, so blending in wasn't much of an issue.

The white/kakhi always looks nice but it's so common now. Everyone has one of "that" picture on their wall. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter