Prioritizing...

Dug720

See the line where the sky meets the sea?
I've got an 8-night/9-day stay coming up and I'm getting close to my 180 days (ok, about a month out - but I'm trying to get ducks in a row early). This is the order I'm thinking I should try to book in... Does it sound right? (It's a solo trip - I know that some ('Ohana) are weird and don't like 1 so I figure I'll just put 2 in each time as I have no pre-pays - and I'm not picky about my dining time really.)

Day 8 - BOG dinner
Day 9 - 'Ohana breakfast
Day 3 - CP breakfast
Day 2 - TH breakfast
Day 4 - GG dinner
Day 1 - Skipper Canteen dinner
Day 7 - San Angel dinner
Day 6 - Akershus dinner OR Cape May breakfast
Day 5 - Bongos (will be my OOP meal, and I know that I can use Open Table if that one's gone on Disney's site.

Thanks!

Honestly? If you're booking 180 days out and you're not picky about dining times, I don't think the order you book them in really matters, especially since BOG is on day 8.

Thanks! I should add this is for late August... If that changes anything.

Thanks! I should add this is for late August... If that changes anything.

I know it's free dining time, but we go at the end of August every year, and we've never had any issues booking exactly what we want 180 days out.

Good luck! :goodvibes

Agreed - we just booked at 180 days out for the 4th of July week and got everything we wanted with no needing to rearrange. Don't worry!

ETA: And we went for some of the same restaurants as you: Ohana, BOG, CP, Skipper Canteen

I'd move Akershus up in the list, that one seems pretty hard to get sometimes

Actually looking at it, it does make sense to shoot for that (or CMC) before San Angel Inn since that one is usually pretty easy from my observations.

Would you just reverse Akershus/Cape May and San Angel or put it further up?
At the very least, swap it with Skipper. I'd put it second after BOG, personally. I had my 180 day two weeks ago and Akershus was the only ADR I had trouble with (although that was a PPO).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter